The Water Damage Restoration Process
To mitigate property loss and to bring safety back to your home or workplace, Niki Francis Restorations follows a stringent water damage restoration process. When you contact us, we’ll send a team of experts to your site for a free inspection and cost estimate. We will then follow these steps en route to a fully-restored building in as little time as possible:
- Damage Mapping – Using state-of-the-art water and moisture detection equipment, we’ll track down every trace of unwanted water within your property. This allows us to remove all of it and prevent it from doing incremental damage right under your nose.
- Water Source Shutdown – If you aren’t aware of where the water is coming from, we’ll locate the source for you. We will then shut it down to prevent the floodwater from massing up and causing even more damage.
- Flood Containment – After the water source is shut down, we’ll focus on stopping the spread of the floodwater. We’ll do this with plastic barriers that halt water movement as well as the wafting of moisture to other areas in your property.
- Water Extraction – When the flooded area stabilize, we’ll bring in powerful water pumps that suck out the unwanted water from every affected section of your building.
- Dehumidification – It’s not enough to get rid of water in its liquid form. Water that has evaporated and turned into moisture can leave a musty odor and sustain life for microbes. We use industrial dehumidifiers to flush out excess water vapor and normalize indoor air conditions.
- Disinfection – After all the water and excess moisture has been dealt with, it’s time to kill the germs that have grown and thrived when water entered your building. We use disinfecting agents that are gentle on your property and the people in it, but ultra-tough on microbes that can make people sick.
- Content Inventory – We’ll account for every piece of content in your home or workplace’s flooded areas and take them in for cleaning and restoration. Our contents restoration team is among the very best; we pride ourselves on restoring antiques and cabinets that look like they’re headed to the dumpster.
- Repair, Replacement and Reconstruction – We’ll inspect your infrastructure for damage and assess what needs repairs, what needs to be replaced and what needs to be rebuilt. We’ll give you the best recommendations; and, if you give us the go signal, we’ll get down to business in getting your place back to its former glory.
- Final Assessment – Before we wrap up, we’ll go through all the work we did based on the quote that we agreed upon. We want to make sure that you’re completely satisfied with what we’ve done and we’ll be glad to make adjustments, if needed, to your satisfaction.
Water damage is a cumulative process. The longer you wait on it, the worse it gets. Contact Niki Francis Restorations today and put a stop to the mounting losses that are happening. We’re ready to drive to your doorstep and bring you instant help.